Catherine Sherrill Smith
Catherine Smith, MA, LPC is a Licensed Professional Counselor with a Master’s Degree in Counselor Education from the University of Alabama and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina. Catherine has 20+ years experience working with individuals and couples. She specializes in relationship therapy, mood management (including depression, anxiety or anger management), communication skills, LGBTQ issues, and trauma & abuse issues. She is certified in Imago Relationship Therapy and has special training in Gottman Method for couples therapy.
Catherine is a Telemental Health practitioner and is working with clients exclusively by telehealth. For more information about working together, please call or email.
Catherine is credentialed by:
- The Alabama Board of Examiners in Counseling as a Licensed Professional Counselor
- The National Board for Certified Counselors as a National Certified Counselor
- The Imago Relationships International as a Certified Imago Therapist in couples counseling
- The Center for Credentialing & Education as a Board Certified TeleMental Health Provider
- The Alabama Board of Examiners in Counseling as a Counseling Supervisor